Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 17, 2011

A month already?

Sisters!


Our family!

Doesn't she look like a "Glo-worm"? Remember those toys when we were kids?



First bath, she loved it!


Well our cute little Gigi is a month already! I knew that would happen... the pregnancy takes a lifetime and then once they are here, they get big so fast! She's doing great and I am feeling good too! We are basically back to normal... I am running errands (not all that I want to but a good amount, we've gone to the park, and we're getting ready to go to the zoo and aquarium next week!)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute family! Congratulations on your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are amazing rachel! YOu look awesome! Hello, didn't you just have a baby?! YOur family is adorable....you girls kill me....so dang cute! I totally remember glo worms!

    ReplyDelete