Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Buzzes latest!

Someone HATES to get their hair done! :)

Joss 22 months, Grey 2 months





Happy 4th of July! This is at the North Ogden Cherry Days parade! Boy was it hot!!!!


A friend made this cute skirt for Jossie after Grey was born! Isn't it adorable?? And the bottom trim is little white stars... I loved it!


Our first trip to the zoo this season! She LOVES the carousel!



We've reached the 2 month mark already! Gigi is doing awesome! She has her check up yesterday (that Daddy was so nice to take her to because Mom can't handle the shots!!) and she is doing great! She is above average in everything except her head.. which is so funny because Joss was always top of the charts in head size :)


G is also sleeping so great! She has slept 9 hours 3 out of the last 4 nights! She must really love her mommy. Also, after I have been pumping and bottle feeding for the last two months because she wasn't latching, she has started to nurse! The dr said that she only knows of one other lady that has had that happen. So I guess it's pretty unique! But I am so glad! It is better for her, easier for me and much cheaper than formula. So good all around!

2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me! Your girls are so dang cute! I didn't know grey wasn't nursing! Wow, you are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so darling and that little Grey is SO cute! They are growing up too fast. I'm sad we don't get to be there for more. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete