Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 29, 2011

What a week!

Me and my girls!!! (It's so fun to say that with an S on it!)





Identify yourself!!




Just hangin' on the couch!




Here are a few more pics since we've been home! We've had quite the week but I think we are all on the mend- whether it's from colds, delivering a child or sleep deprivation :) Tuesday is our 2 week mark for Grey! She's already half a month old! And I thought she'd NEVER get out of me! (I mean that in a totally loving way, of course!) She is the cutest thing ever!



Ty has been able to stay home (doing some work from home) since we had her and it has been wonderful! He is such a help and it has been SOOOOO fun to have him around during the day! That isn't something I get very often... We'll be sad to have him go back this week :( But it will probably be good to get us all on a schedule again too!



















1 comment:

  1. Ya rach!! I am so glad you are blogging! Your new little grey is ADORABLE! I am dying....such beautiful girls! and HELLO, could you look any more gorgeous at the HOSPITAL! WOW!

    ReplyDelete